Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme 2024: Karnataka Thaayi Bhagya Yojana aims to ensure the welfare of women and was started in the year 2009. This scheme is a major initiative of the Government of Karnataka which is specially designed for pregnant women and lactating mothers. The Women and Child Development Department of Karnataka has made this scheme the nodal department which mainly works to provide free basic treatment to pregnant women.
“Thayi Bhagya” means “mother” and “bhagya” means “future”. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure that pregnant women can have safe and healthy delivery free of cost and get the necessary health services. Under the Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme, the government assures to provide free and cashless pre and post-delivery services, which will be available in empaneled private and government hospitals.
Only BPL, Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Category women are eligible under the scheme, which provides various benefits to pregnant women and lactating mothers, such as free delivery, treatment facilities, and free check-ups and medicines. Through this scheme, poor and needy women will be able to get the best health care at the time of pregnancy, which will increase awareness of maternal and child health in society.
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme 2024
|Name Of The Scheme
|Thayi Bhagya Scheme
|Women and Child Development Department of Karnataka
|Rs – 1500 To 3000 For Womans
|Lactating Mother And Pregnant Woman
Objective Of Thayi Bhagya Scheme
The Thayi Bhagya Scheme is an important scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka to ensure maternal health and child health. Its main objective is to provide prosperity and security to pregnant women and newborn babies. Under the scheme, pregnant women receive vital health services and essential supplies to ensure the health of the mother and baby.
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme Amount
In this Thayi Bhagya Scheme, Rs 3 lakh is provided as assistance by the government for 100 deliveries.
Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Status: Click Here
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme Benefits & Features
- Through this scheme, free-of-cost delivery facilities will be provided in government and private hospitals.
- This scheme can provide you with free cashless treatment before and after pregnancy.
- Provides free travel and transportation facilities to women who are pregnant.
- It provides the facility of free checkups and medicines to all the women who have applied online under this scheme.
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary must be a temporary resident of Karnataka state.
- Only women who are pregnant or lactating mothers will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Only those women who have BPL cards will be provided this benefit.
- Those women who belong to the Schedule Caste/ Tribe Category. Only those who come from family will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Thayi Bhagya Scheme Karnataka Required Documents
- Residence Proof of Karnataka.
- BPL Card or Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- ANC Registration Number.
- Mobile Number.
Thayi Card Online Application Form PDF
The benefit of this scheme is provided by the hospital.
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme Status Check Online
To check Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Yojana status online follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Yojana.
- On the website, there may be an option to “Check Status” or the support department. Select this.
- Now you may be asked to enter your scheme application number and other required details such as name, father’s name, etc.
- After entering all the required information, click on the “Check Status” or the Support button.
- If your plan status is available, you can check it online.
How To Apply For Thayi Card In Karnataka
Follow the following steps to apply for a Thayi Card in Karnataka:
- Visit the official website of the Government of Karnataka and download the application form for the Thayi Card. You can get it online or from the nearest government office.
- Attach your identity certificate, address certificate, and other required documents along with the application form.
- Fill in all the required information correctly such as name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Visit the nearest government office with the filled application form and attached documents. There, you have to follow the specified procedure to submit an application form.
- Submit the application fee along with the application, as prescribed by the Government.
- After applying, you may need to wait for some time to verify your information and receive the required certificates.
- After necessary checks and certifications, you will receive a permanent card, which you can use for your scheme benefits.
Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme Apply Online 2024
Follow the following steps to apply online for Karnataka Thayi Bhagya Scheme:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Government which is related to the Thayi Bhagya Scheme.
- On the website, if you don’t have an account, go to “Create a new account” or the support department and fill in your information.
- If you already have an account, log in by entering your login details.
- After logging, fill out the application form for Thayi Bhagya Yojana. You have to fill in all the required information such as name, address, date of birth, and other details.
- Attach all the necessary documents such as identity certificate, residence certificate, etc. with your application.
- After attaching all the required information and documents, submit your application.
- You can check the status of your application form by visiting the official website.
- As per government instructions, you may need to wait for some time for necessary checks and certifications.
- After the necessary checks and certificates, you will receive a permanent card, which you can use for benefits under the scheme.